- Go to the Blueprints folder into the folder UI, and in there in the folder called InGame
- Create a blueprint class that is based on BaseCgDisplayWidget and call it W_CgDisplayWidget.
- Open the widget
- Design the widget however you like
- Add a image block to the widget named CgImage.
- Add a image block to the widget named CgImageForTransition.
- Open the blueprint BP_InGameHud.
- Add the component Dialog Image Controller
- In the settings of the component set the Cg Display Widget Class to W_CgDisplayWidget
Everytime a CG is displayed, the above created widget will be used to display the CG. If you intend to always display something additional with a CG, this can be used to set this up as well.
Next up is setting up the scene background UI.